Below is information and guidelines for attending and participating in the event on Tuesday. Please make sure your players and parents are aware.
1. Tickets will be sold at the gate at a cost of $6. We have space for 800 spectators per ODH's revised order. We stop once we reach 800 then continue as spectators leave. For example, if 10 fans exit the facility, then we will allow 10 fans to enter. EP doesn't believe we will have a problem with this as we don't get above 600 fans for our invitationals.
2. All student-athletes and coaches are to be masked the only exception is when a student-athlete is competing in an event.
3. All spectators must have a mask on upon entry into the facility and when not able to maintain 6ft of social distancing.
4. Please make sure your team area is at least 6 ft from opposing schools when not competing.
5. We will not have an award ceremony at the end of the meet. Awards are to be picked up at the press box at the conclusion of the event.